Some things that make me feel good
– A clean house
– Making things
– Being at home
– Playing my guitar
– Working out
– Being financially responsible
– Being financially irresponsible
– Seeing people when I feel like it
– Being alone when I feel like it
– Having friends who don’t mind arbitrary texts
– Being nice to other people
– Remembering that Matt wasn’t the only person who loved me
– Eating well
I need to make myself a Plan. Structure is a good thing. I ought to make a spreadsheet or something to keep track of what days I should work out, what days I should work on quilts, what days I should clean the bathroom. As it is, a lot of this stuff only gets accomplished when I’m ALREADY feeling good. I’m so glad that fall is happening soon though – when the weather cools down I always have so much more energy.
Anyway. Just wanted to make this list. Maybe I’ll turn it into a Plan soon.