so far —–
1) one of my customers has started buying packaging materials from me! I’m not sure if I’ve stressed just how small my accounts are, but they are all VERY SMALL. so this is kind of a big deal.
2) Anna Laura sent me a really nice email yesterday that made me feel really good. (thank you!) I should send nice emails to people more often. sometimes I get stuck in my head for long periods of time I think.
3) I hope no one reading this works for AT&T, because I recently changed my plan such that my cell phone and Uverse bill total around $100/month. this is possible because I’m still on a family plan even though I just have one phone on it; when they canceled Matt’s line, they did not cancel my plan. eh heh heh heh.
4) planning to drive down the Natchez Trace tonight to look at stars. this is the kind of thing I need to do to get out of my head more.
5) even though it shouldn’t matter as much as I let it, I do have people in my life who like me and this makes me very very glad.