– Caffeine is more effective than it used to be; or anyway, my tolerance has gone way down.
– Thirty minute naps can make me feel so good.
– I’m buying all Christmas presents off of Amazon this year so that I don’t have to go Christmas shopping.
– Because I don’t like people very much (except all you guys, of course).
– I’m up to level 36 in Skyrim and am already planning out my next character.
– I found some really cute map sticky notes at World Market and they literally make me feel better when I use them.
– Annoyingly, I’m feeling energetic 30 minutes before I go home. This is annoying because I got about 5 hours of sleep last night and at least part of my brain wants me to sleep.
– I still have no fixed my washing machine. I’m the worst.
– The bad thing about buying Christmas presents on Amazon is that I’ve already bought myself two presents. Damn.
One thought on “A list”
Beware: I spent $400 on Christmas presents last year buying through Amazon. And yes, some of those were for me-but not most. So be careful!