- Alarm goes off at 4:55
- Get up at 5:32
- Work until about 2:20
- Get home 15 minutes later
- Check Facebook, etc.
- Matt gets home around 3:20
- Doze on the bed while Matt checks Facebook, chess moves, etc.
- Try to persuade Matt not to work out because I don’t want to
- Work out
- Cold shower
- Make a list of my day
Yet to happen (but in the agenda):
- Clean up the kitchen (it’s been about 5 days…)
- Grocery store
- Possibly McKay’s (which would be before the groceries)
- Deliberate about what to have for dinner
- Eat dinner
- Probably watch the rest of If….; the first DVD we got from Netflix played until the movie was half-way over and then refused to go on, so the replacement was in the mail today
One thought on “Today, in a list.”
This was fun to read.