So I’ve been in a rut for the last few weeks. I’ll come out for a day, then forget to do anything to make myself feel better the next day and get stuck again. Will my happiness/contentment/enjoyment stop being a conscious effort again at some point? That’d be nice.
– I need more friends. I was just thinking about how I used to be able to make a couple of calls and have a group of people meet me at the coffee house an hour later. That is definitely not how it is anymore.
– I need to work on financial responsibility (again, still). Money can buy temporary happiness (never the best quality happiness); however, lack of money will certainly bring you (ok, me) the opposite of happiness. I need to stick to a budget and ideally find some extra income somewhere. I can do things. I should try to market some of these things.
– I’ve been craving physical activity lately, which obviously is a good thing. I even wanted to work out on Sunday (so I did). Other than that, it’s pretty much been hiking. I’ve been going to Beaman Park and also doing Hidden Lakes (a good trail to do after work since it’s so short). Losing weight would definitely help me to feel better about myself (aside from the endorphin rushes from exercise).
– I really really really need to get off my ass about cleaning up the garage. I’m going to tackle that room this weekend. It’s hard to get around in there now – there’s so much stuff! Maybe I’ll do this on Friday. Same goes for cleaning my bedroom and doing my laundry (though it’d be nice to take care of those projects before Friday)….
– Speaking of Friday! I’m going to see the Indigo Girls play with the Nashville Symphony on that day! With Katie! And we’re both off all day! I’m excited.
– I’d almost like to go on a road trip this weekend, but I can’t think of anyone who’d want to go with me. If you want to, let me know. If I can’t do that, maybe I’ll see if anyone wants to do a day hike with me. Like, a longer-than-four-miles day hike. If that doesn’t work out, maybe I’ll just do the 4 miles one. Heh.
One thought on “Another list (I’m good at these)”
I love road trips, fyi =)